Machine Operators – Evening, Night Shifts
Fisk Alloy Inc. is dedicated to providing the best quality, the highest customer service, and the most comprehensive and innovative copper alloy wire products in the world. The company is located in Hawthorne, New Jersey.
We require an excellent attendance record, English language fluency and basic computer skills for the positions outlined below within a light to medium duty industrial work environment.
MACHINE OPERATORS-NIGHT SHIFT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, molding and all bench operations and inspect.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year factory related experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
- Basic computer skills required
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility.
We offer a complete benefit package including low cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, free Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and 401K match.
Equal Opportunity Employer